In recent years, pet dentistry has become an established aspect of regular veterinary care for dogs and cats. Routine examination of your pet’s teeth, gums, and oral cavity are one of the best things you can do to ensure the overall health of your pet.
Despite your best efforts and routine care provided by your veterinarian, complicated dental problems can arise. When they do, Hope Veterinary Specialists is committed to offering your pet the highest level of veterinary dental and oral surgical care available.
The Hope Veterinary Specialists dentistry service is led by Dr. Paul Orsini, who holds board certification in both veterinary surgery and veterinary dentistry and has more than 20 years of experience in veterinary dentistry. He is assisted at Hope VS by a team that includes a dedicated veterinary dental nurse and staff with advanced anesthesia training to ensure that every procedure is performed using the safest veterinary anesthetic protocols and monitoring. The dental suite where most procedures are performed is equipped with state-of-the-art dental, anesthesia, and monitoring equipment as well as digital dental radiology.
Dr. Orsini and his team are available to provide the following advanced services for your pet:
- Endodontics: The treatment of fractured teeth/pulpitis, pulp exposure, root canals, crown reductions, and tooth abscesses.
- Periodontics: Treatment of periodontal disease, tooth scaling and polishing, root planing, mucogingival surgery, and guided tissue and bone regeneration.
- Orthodontics: Correction of common malocclusions, orthodontic appliances, bite evaluations, and genetic counseling.
- Restorations: Cast metal crowns, fillings, esthetic bonding, bridges, and implants.
- Dental Radiology: Permanent tooth assessment for puppies, dental disease, oral tumors, fractures, and TMJ evaluation.
- Oral Surgery: Difficult extractions, jaw fractures, palate defects, oronasal fistulas, oral tumors, and dislocated teeth.
- Oral Diseases: Oral manifestations of systemic disease, gingivostomatitis, feline odontoclastic resorptive lesions, and oral autoimmune disorders.
I found the staff at Hope to be just awesome. I cannot put into words how much I think of Dr Orsini and his staff.
DENTISTRY APPOINTMENT DAYS
Wednesday for appointments, Thursday and Friday for surgical procedures
To schedule a dentistry appointment, or to talk to a dentist, please call us at 610.296.2099