Hope Veterinary Specialists is always interested in hearing from experienced, compassionate professionals interested in being part of a caring and vibrant team.
We have a truly exceptional team of nurses; many have achieved speciality certification, and this dedication, as well as skill level and experience, make significant and positive differences in the care our patients receive. Also, our technician assistants play an integral part in the daily care and well-being of patients. Always available to help—and always learning—our technician assistants participate in a structured, three-level assistant program that respects their knowledge and abilities and allows them to continually grow.
Because we look for and aim to hire the best, our own benefits package and additional incentives also rank with the best. We offer the following:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Matching 401k
- Uniform (including shoes and stethoscopes) allowance
- Professional association allowance
- Continuing education allowance (as well as in-hospital continuing education sessions)
- Competitive pay (commensurate with experience)
- Pet care discounts
Any open positions for per diem veterinarians, veterinary technicians, technician assistants, and administrative staff will be posted below.