It’s comforting to know there is "Hope".
Ilona and Bill
Position: Pharmacy/Stock Assistant
Report to: Purchasing Coordinator and Business Manager
Hours: Part Time, Monday thru Friday, mid-day, possibly 11am -4pm
Job Description – The Pharmacy/Stock Assistant will work primarily with the Purchasing Coordinator. Daily duties include stocking inventory items, ordering supplies and verifying orders.
Duties and Requirements –
– Assist purchasing coordinator with daily activities involving inventory of stock rooms and pharmacy, receiving and unpacking shipments, verifying orders to packing lists, ordering, cleaning and organizing, and other related tasks as necessary.
– Entering items in the company’s software system and have basic familiarity of Microsoft Office suite.
– Must be detailed oriented and able to work independently as well with other team members
– Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with staff and outside vendors .
– Must have reliable transportation for running errands
– Experience in the veterinary or medical field preferred and /or stock and inventory management helpful.
– Must be able to lift 50lbs without assistance.
– Promote and participate in cooperative and collaborative relationships among all hospital departments to ensure quality patient care and a positive working environment.
Please contact or send your resume to email@example.com.
Client Specialist(Two positions available)
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week (Monday – Thursday 2 pm to 12 am)
Part time 20 – 29 hours per week
3 shifts – 8 am to 8 pm, 10 am – 10 pm & 12 pm – 12 am Saturday and Sundays
1 shift – 12 am – 7 am – Monday through Thursday
1 shift – 12 am – 8 am – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Reports to: Reception Manager
Job Description – The Client Specialists are a vital member of the HopeVS team. They are the first point of contact for the hospital and are the initial builders of our relationship with clients and the veterinary community. We pride ourselves on exceptional client service in conjunction with the quality of care to our patients. Our clients should have an above average experience from our receptionists, whether by phone or email, or in person. You are an integral part of this experience. We are constantly growing and evolving to better serve our patients and clients.
You will need the following to be a successful Client Specialist:
· Must be a team player, energetic, enthusiastic and positive.
· You must be a caring individual.
· Previous specialty veterinary receptionist experience is preferred.
· You will be expected to work with other staff members to cover for each other during lunch, vacations and other times of need.
· Must be people-oriented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and be computer and software savvy.
· You will be required to work closely with our technicians and doctors in order to provide an exceptional veterinary health care experience for our clients.
· You will be required to learn and utilize our hospital protocols and apply them accordingly.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org